The former Vice President of the United States from 1993 to 2001, Al Gore has largely faded into obscurity since his presidential loss to George W. Bush. In a bid to stay politically relevant, the former Democrat has dedicated his life to warning people about the greatest threat to the human race... Manbearpig. Spreading awareness, giving presentations and speeches, studying the enemy, and of course, doing whatever it might possibly take to kill him, even if meddling kids get in the way. The only reason anyone pretends to take Gore seriously is they don't think he has any friends.
- "Haha, I'm glad I don't have your job." (The Red Badge of Gayness)
- "I'm super cereal about this." (ManBearPig)
- The Red Badge of Gayness (s03e14)
- ManBearPig (s10e06)
- Imaginationland, Episode III (s11e12)
- 200 (s14e05; cameo)
- 201 (s14e06; cameo)
Gore has a series of side-quests in the game during which he tasks the player to help him find Manbearpig before finally adding them on Facebook - he then spams the feed obsessively with pointless messages until the player shows up and challenges him in battle at his base. After a difficult boss battle, he runs off, and the player can access his secret room - which is a poor replica of the Oval Office. The player must then fight 'Manbearpig' - Gore in disguise - at the park.
- In the episode "Trapper Keeper", Gore is alluded to during the class presidential election, as represented by Filmore Anderson.
- In early 2000, Trey Parker and Matt Stone briefly were producing a TV series called Everybody Loves Al based on a possibly Gore presidency, but when Gore lost the 2000 election it became That's My Bush! starring George W. Bush.