Annie is the quiet, curly-haired blonde girl who's always in the back of the classroom - she hangs out with the other girls and boys a lot, but doesn't talk much. She can be a bit naive, being one of the only girls not to know what a queef is. She seems to have an interest in boys, as she was part of Bebe Stevens' clique during the Stupid Spoiled Whore fad and was an early member of Butters Stotch's kissing company- and as part of the cheerleading squad, photo-shopped herself to gain popularity, giving herself a 'slim jim' waist. She is sometimes bullied by the older girls and has a Justin Bieber doll.
- "I don't even know what a queef is." (Eat, Pray, Queef)
- Conjoined Fetus Lady (s02e05)
- Something You Can Do With Your Finger (s04e09)
- Proper Condom Use (s05e07)
- Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society (s06e10)
- Douche and Turd (s08e08)
- Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset (s08e12)
- Marjorine (s09e09)
- Follow That Egg (s09e10)
- Elementary School Musical (s12e13)
- Eat, Pray, Queef (s13e04)
- Butters' Bottom Bitch (s13e09)
- The Hobbit (s17e10)
- Skank Hunt (s20e02)
- Her name has changed a number of times -- in "Conjoined Fetus Lady", she is Jordan, but her first name has consistently been Annie since season 8. Her last name was first given as Annie Faulk, sometimes mispelled Annie Polk, but later changed to Annie Nelson in "The Hobbit" and then Annie Knitts in "South Park: The Stick of Truth".
- Though she has been around since the series' first episode and has never left the classroom, she has never had a large role except as one of the girls. Her biggest role yet is in "South Park: The Stick of Truth".