Butters' Bottom Bitch
After buying his first kiss from a girl on the playground, Butters realizes he can make money and become a man by pimping kisses around school. Meanwhile, the local police sergeant goes uncomfortably deep undercover to break up the prostitution rings plaguing the town.
- "Go ahead B-Butters. Go get some." (Jimmy Valmer)
- "HEY FELLERS! FELLERS, DO YOU LIKE GETTIN' KISSES?!" (Butters Stotch)
- "Wow... It's almost like having someone care about you." (Scott Malkinson)
- "But if you don't show up for work at all, I'm afraid you get a stormy cloud." (Butters Stotch)
- "Damn dude you made all that money off of CHICKS?!" (Eric Cartman)
- "Yes I know what you are saying. You don't have to keep asking." (Butters Stotch)
- "Aw hell dad, I got lots of girlfriends. Sally is just my bottom bitch!" (Butters Stotch)
- "Do you know what I am saying?" (Butters Stotch)
- "You've really worked it daddy. You really gave my little hole quite a... STRETCH!" (Harrison Yates)
- "Bitch you wanna make some motherfucking money?" (Butters Stotch)
- "Kyle, every boy PAYS for kisses. Do you know what I am saying?" (Butters Stotch)
- "Look at Stan right there- He's gotta sit there and listen to her stupid motherfuckin' problems cuz she kisses him." (Butters Stotch)
- "Can you believe it?! Two thousand dollars just to kiss a feller!" (Butters Stotch)
This episode marks the debut of Butters' bottom bitch, Sally Darson. Several other 4th grade ho's are named here: Ashley, Megan, and yet another Annie. As for the adult prostitutes, there's Charlinay, Roxy, and most prominently, Charise.
It also marks the debut of Sergeant Yates' whore-ish alter-ego "Yolanda".
- Playa's Ball
- ΑΤΩ Fraternity House
- KeShawn’s House in Switzerland
Pop Culture References
- The song featured during Sergeant Yate's stripper dance at the frat party is appropriately called “Fuck the Pain Away” by Peaches.
- This episode parodies a documentary about pimping in the United States.
- This episode featured Scott Malkinson's second appearance ever. He debuted the season before in "Elementary School Musical".
- Sergeant Yates (aka "Yolanda") debuted back in Season 7's "Christian Rock Hard". Although Yates has become a much more prominent character -- YES, Officer Barbrady is still around.
- A majority of this episode takes place at the Stotch Residence. The first time we saw Butters' house was back in Season 4's "A Very Crappy Christmas."
- Butters' speech to his ho's wasn't his first. He has given quite a few misguided, motivational speeches -- including his most recent in "Sarcastaball".
- Not gonna give away what Kenny says in the Season 13 intro, but in Seasons 1 through 3, he says: "I like girls with big fat titties. I like girls with clean shaved pussies."
- @SouthPark did a Live Tweet of this episode on May 28th, 2014.
The tetherball that the boys are hanging Butters from in the very beginning of this episode is is the same one that killed Kenny in Season 1's “Mecha-Streisand”. Glad to see it’s still getting use.
Annie's 1st Appearance
Annie Knitts -- one of Butters' main bitches in this epiosde -- has actually been a recurring character since the first episode, "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe". Look for her in the front row, all the way on the right.
Sergeant Yate's Wife
Yes, Sergeant Yates is married. His wife, Maggie, debuted back in Season 8's "The Jeffersons".
Behind The Scenes
- Where did the idea come from? The B-story where Sergeant Yates is pretending to be a prostitute, and basically the whole joke is that he waits way too long to say "FREEZE". That’s actually a joke Matt and Trey came up with years before South Park — when they were on the set of Orgazmo (in 1996). They forgot about it for years and years, and they finally remembered it and put it in this episode.
- In 2011, fans voted "Butters' Bottom Bitch" as their 9th favorite episode of all time. From Matt and Trey: "This was a big surprise, seeing this on the list of fan's Top Episodes. This was the dark horse."
Controversy Over Butters' 1st Kiss
This episode created a lot of fan controversy because -- despite what all the boys say -- Butters actually HAD been kissed by Rebecca (the home-schooled girl) back in Season 3's "Hooked on Monkey Fonics". Granted, she had just become a slut...
Character Art: Butters' Hair
Butters’ cute little combed-over hair required totally new character art.
Character Art: The Pimp
Check out this pimpin' behind the scenes character art of Keshawn, right from our archives.
Production Art: Pimpin' Signs
All the props and signs in the show are first designed by our Art Department, like these motivational pimpin’ signs. Do you know what I am saying?
This was the first scene that was written for "Butters' Bottom Bitch". This episode was written and directed by Trey.
Butters The Pimp
According to Matt and Trey: "There’s just nobody funnier to say really raw shit than Butters, because he’s just so cute. And obviously he doesn’t know what he’s saying."
Production Art: Playa's Ball
Something as small an image on a computer screen must be mocked up, designed and approved.
"Erection Day" Cross-Over
As you can see from this production art, some ho's were taken from our other ho-heavy episode “Erection Day”.
Storyboard: Classroom Scene
Check out this storyboard from the classroom scene, where Butters is trying to convince Wendy she should be puttin' that mouth to work. The arrows usually indicate movement:
Production Art: Creating Scale
If you look at this production art used while designing the fraternity cake prop, you'll notice Yates next to the cake. He's there to show scale.
Production Art: Sharice
Check out this art of Sharice's special poses. This pose was used multiple times by Sharice in Butters' bedroom.