|Occupation||News Reporter; Superhero|
|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
|First Appearance||Coon 2: Hindsight|
The "hero of the modern age" and one of the most beloved superheroes in the world, Captain Hindsight took the world by storm, telling them what they should've or could've done to prevent their errors. Once a reporter for the National News, an experiment to boost his hindsight levels was interfered with by a retroactive spider, boosting his hindsight to superhuman levels. For a while, he and his trusty sidekicks Coulda, Shoulda and Woulda traveled the globe helping people, until Hindsight began to feel his power is more of a curse than a blessing, and ultimately rids himself of it after being caught having sex with Courtney Love. He has since resumed reporting, even as he begins to realize maybe he shouldn't have gotten back in that chair...
- "It's not a blessing, it's a curse." (Coon 2: Hindsight)
- "That's just the point! I get drunk, I don't remember things! I shouldn't have drank that much, and I shouldn't have mixed alcohols! Alcohol shouldn't be legal! Oh it's maddening!" (Coon 2: Hindsight)
- "I shoulda never mixed vodka and Jack Daniels. I shoulda just gone to bed last night!" (Mysterion Rises)
- "What if I put down the gun and realize I shouldn't have?!" (Mysterion Rises)
- "Do you have any idea what a curse it is to have perfect 20/20 hindsight? As soon as something bad happens, I immediately know how it could have been avoided. I can't take it anymore!"
- "Hindsight's a bitch, isn't it?" (Mysterion Rises)
- "Perhaps... he shouldn't have gotten back in that chair..." (Mysterion Rises)
- He was inspired by James Cameron's articles in the wake of the Gulf Oil Spill crisis... it would be two more years before Cameron was riffed on the show directly.