|Occupation||Dishwasher at Olive Garden|
|Father In-Law||Grandpa McCormick|
|Voiced by||1997-1999: Mary Kay Bergman, 2000-2003: Eliza J. Schneider* Current: April Stewart|
|First Appearance||Starvin' Marvin|
Carol is Kenny's mom. Much like her husband, she loves to booze and isn't afraid to have the occasional domestic dispute. She's most commonly seen in her "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt, although more recently has shown that yes, she does indeed have more than one piece of clothing.
- "Does anyone have a can opener?" (Starvin Marvin)
- "I want him outta my house!" (Chicken Lover)
- "Kenny what are you goin to plunge?" (Cartman Joins NAMBLA)
- "You see our son was just playing a joke and the little fat kid put it on the milk carton." (How to eat with your butt)
- "Aw, This is Kitty Litter!" (A Ladder to Heaven)
- "We shoulda never gone to that stupid cult meetin'." (Coon vs. Coon and Friends)
- "You're BOTH drunk pieces of shit! Both of you sit the FUCK down!!" (The Poor Kid)
- Starvin Marvin (s01e09)
- Chickenpox (s02e10)
- Spookyfish (s02e15)
- Red Badge of Gayness (03e17)
- Quintuplets 2000 (s04e04)
- Cartman Joins NAMBLA (s04e05)
- How to Eat With Your Butt (s05e10)
- Kenny Dies (s05e13)
- Ladder To Heaven (s06e12)
- Best Friends Forever (s09e04)
- Sexual Healing (s14e01)
- Mysterion Rises (s14e12)
- Coon vs Coon and Friends (s14e13)
- The Poor Kid (s15e14)
- Where my Country Gone? (s19e02)
- The City Part of Town (s19e03)
- Naughty Ninjas (s19e07)
- Her shirt has changed a number of times - while I'm with Stupid is standard, she also has a God Bless America T-Shirt with an American flag, a plain lime green T-shirt with no design, and a dark green T-shirt.
- Even though she does not have a big part she's always next to her husband when he gets his one line an episode.
Myths & Legends
- Many fan sites have purported an episode claimed she gave birth to Kenny at sixteen - and with her son Kevin being around thirteen now, that would mean she gave birth around twelve years old; her husband is known to be in his thirties or forties, which would imply a 10-20 year age difference; however, no episode has reliably stated she gave birth to Kenny at sixteen, meaning her true age is unknown.
What's in a Name?
For twenty-one years, Mrs. McCormick was the official name for Kenny's mom, who remained unidentified in the show or even in scripts. Early fansites sometimes called her 'Peggy', while 'Susan' later became a popular fanon nickname.
Since around the show's ninth season, fans dubbed her consistently Carol McCormick; the name Carol was previously applied to Sharon Marsh, Sheila Broflovski and Linda Stotch before their final names were decided. The only potential canon connection to this character is a highly ambiguous statement in "Cripple Fight", in which Randy Marsh, Stuart, and Mr. Grazier discuss their wives and one of their wives, a 'Carol' is said to manage a girl scout troop.
In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, during the night mission to confront Professor Chaos, her name is finally revealed in canon, as she argues with her husband, who angrily proclaims "Give me back the fucking pipe, Carol!"