As soon as crime spiked in South Park, one man took it upon himself to take to the city's streets and go through the garbage to rid society of crime. He has also often teamed up with others, such as Professor Chaos, Mint-Berry Crunch and C'thulhu to accomplish his crusades for humanity. While Eric Cartman serves as his lawyer, agent and organizer, it is generally accepted that his true identity is none other than actor Bruce Villanch.
He appears annually at the Coonicon convention at the Airport Hilton hotel to sign autographs and meet with fans.
- "When the money goes, the raping starts. Women are helpless... without the Coon." (The Coon)
- "Once again, I alone am the symbol this town can stand behind. Every town needs a hero. Every town needs... a Coon. " (The Coon)
- "You can't kick me out of Coon and Friends, I'm the FUCKING COON!" (Coon 2: Hindsight)
- The Coon (s13e02; debut)
- Coon 2: Hindsight (s14e11)
- Mysterion Rises (s14e12)
- Coon vs. Coon and Friends (s14e13)
The Coon is a playable characters in the XBLA game, South Park: Tenorman's Revenge, if one is playing as Cartman.
- Special Attack - can hop/climb up tall pipes and ledges.
The Coon's costume can be found in Cartman's closet, unused.