Craig and Those Guys
These kids have a rocky relationship with the boys - though generally happy to eat lunch with them and talk to them, they still act as rivals when it comes to big fads and games like ninjas. Craig Tucker hates Cartman, Stan, and Kyle, and usually teams up with his best friends Token Black, Clyde Donovan and Jimmy Valmer to try to one-up and humiliate the boys however possible. Despite this, whenever a common enemy arises against the boys of Herbert Garrison's class, the two groups are happy to unite against the foe, and continue to eat lunch together civilly. During the metrosexual fad, Tweek Tweak and Jason were also part of the group.
- South Park Is Gay (s07e08; debut)
- Good Times With Weapons (s08e01)
- Ginger Kids (s09e11)
- Lice Capades (s11e03)
- Elementary School Musical (s12e13)
- Cartman Finds Love (s16e07)
- World War Zimmerman (s17e03)
- Gluten Free Ebola (s18e02)
- The Magic Bush (s18e05)
- While the characters of the group frequently appear by themselves or with the boys, only in a handful of episodes do they appear together without other characters or as antagonists.
- Though his stint with both groups was very brief, Tweek is the only character to be an official member of both the boys and Craig and Those Guys.
Myths & Legends
- Many fans portray the group as consisting of Craig, Clyde, Token and Tweek, but this set of characters only appeared together in one episode - "How To Eat With Your Butt" - before the group was officially known. Tweek only appears alongside the group with Jason in "South Park Is Gay", and Clyde and Jimmy are not seen with them. Since "Good Times With Weapons", neither Tweek or Jason have appeared with them, with focus on Clyde and Jimmy instead.