The owner and head surgeon at Tom's Rhinoplasty, Dr. Tom is a friendly, handsome doctor who enjoys helping people repair God's nasal-based mistakes using computer-based technology and plastic surgery. He works with Sharon Marsh and a "know-it-all" named Tammy Bretts at his shop, and has an admiration for actor David Haselhoff and offers a custom nose job based on it. Herbert Garrison is one of his more well-known customers. Dr. Tom was also a big fan of SoDoSoPa and made sure his store would be sparkly clean for the arrival of the Whole Foods Inspector.
- Tom's Rhinoplasty (s01e11)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (cameo)
- I'm a Little Bit Country (s07e04; cameo)
- The City Part of Town (s19e03; cameo)
If the player requests a procedure from Sharon at Tom's Rhinoplasty, they can enter a second room where an unseen Dr. Tom will perform the operation. Dr. Tom is not friend-able and makes no physical appearance.
- He originally had a few lines in "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut", kindly greeting the boys as they stopped by his office.