Geeky Computer Guys
These two geeky computer guys live down the street from Stan Marsh, where they dabble in science and special effects makeup work, occasionally helping the boys with a crazy scheme. Though they have the combined intelligence to build a crappy, half-usable time machine or a convincing pair of fake chin-balls, they become powerless when they're split apart, such as when they get into yet another argument about the number of Star Trek episodes. They become even more powerless when it turns out they're both incorrect. They attend meetings for followers of the dark and mighty C'thulhu, though whether or not their faith remains strong is unknown.
They've also been known to stop at geeky comic shops to watch Magic: The Gathering games, though they've yet to be spotted attending the far manlier sport of Cock Magic.
- Fourth Grade (s04e12)
- Freak Strike! (s06e01)
- I'm a Little Bit Country (s07e01; cameo)
- Good Times With Weapons (s08e01; cameo)
- Mysterion Rises (s14e12)
- Cock Magic (s18e08; cameo)
Behind The Scenes
- The geeks are based on South Park's then-current system administrators, Sean Laverty and J.J. Franzen.
- In "Fourth Grade", they argue over whether there are 72 or 73 episodes of Star Trek, focusing on the two-part episode The Menagerie but there are, in fact, 78 episodes. In an even bigger goof, the nerds' preferred numbers switches at one point in the middle of the argument.