The former Governor of Texas and later the forty-third President of the United States, George "Dubaya" Walker Bush is incredibly stupid and inept, often manipulated mercilessly by military advisers in the White House to do things like invade random locations and sending trained wild boars after Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. During his second term in office, his intelligence levels out, informing the press of the existence of the First Amendment during the Muhammed crisis and orchestrating the 9/11 conspiracy conspiracy. He also honored Randy Marsh for his record-breaking crap. Surprisingly enough, President Bush was nowhere to be found on election day in 2008, allowing Barack Obama early access to the White House...
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone had a short-lived live-action sitcom entitled That's My Bush! in 2001, following a fictional version of the Bush administration and starring actor Timothy Bottoms. He voiced Bush in "Super Best Friends".
- In the episode "Trapper Keeper", which parodied the 2000 presidential election, he was represented by Ike Broflovski.
- In the episode "Douche and Turd", which parodied the 2004 presidential election, he was represented by Turd Sandwhich.
- While Bush was portrayed as rather inept during his first two appearances, in later episodes he was portrayed as intelligent and level-headed, as jokes about Bush being stupid became common in the media during his second term.
- According to Trey Parker in an interview, the original ending of "About Last Night..." would have featured Bush taking credit for the theft of the Hope Diamond in a parody of The Dark Knight.
- Curiously, neither he, nor any members of his administration, appear in "200" and "201", despite appearing on the show multiple times.