- 1 Broadcast Description
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Characters
- 5 Locations
- 6 Behind The Scenes
- 6.1 Character Art: Timmy's Lil' Zipper
- 6.2 Character Art: Nathan
- 6.3 Character Art: Dick Dastardly and Mutley
- 6.4 Storyboard Art: Nathan's Handicar
- 6.5 Character Art: Handicar Wardrobe
- 6.6 Script
- 6.7 Character Art: Elon Musk
- 6.8 Character Art: Matthew McConaughey
- 6.9 Prop Art: Canadian Queef Car
- 6.10 Prop Art: Wacky Races Map
- 6.11 Prop Art: Cars
- 6.12 Character Art: Matthew McConaughy
- 7 Pop Culture References
- 8 Bonus Factoids
- 9 Easter Eggs
- 10 Season 18
Timmy’s idea to raise money for the summer camp has everyone in South Park trying out the latest trend in transportation. Timmy’s success makes him a lot of enemies and a bloodbath of epic proportions is on the horizon.
- "Timmy!" Timmy Burch
- "Shut up MIMSY!" Nathan
- "Not enough People taking Cab" Russian Cabbie
- "We HATE camp, Mimsey. The singing. The competitions, Jimmy Valmer getting all the chicks." Nathan
- "Oh yeah! And don't forget last year at summer camp you got raped by a shark! Ha ha! Ha ha! Ha ha!" Mimsy
- "Shut up, Mimsyyyyy!" Nathan
- "Hey I got an idea! Why don't you guys just make YOUR cars cleaner, and nicer, and try to be better to YOUR customers so that you can compete with Handicar's popularity in the marketplace?! " Mimsy
- "I AMMM Lorde. LAWDY LAWDY LORDE." Randy Marsh
- "It's simple. If you're a sheep herder and a snake is killing your sheep, you just need to have the snake get sued for sexual misconduct…" Nathan
- "Sometimes you gotta go forward by going backward. Are we driving cars or are cars driving us?" Matthew McConaughey
- "This is very difficult mom, but, um, you know how every year I go to summer camp? Well, I hate it. I hate it and I don't want to go anymore." Nathan
- "If you're a sheep herder and there's a snake taking away your sheep. What do you do to the snake?" Nathan
- "Let me give you guys a hot news flash. If you wanna hurt a crippled kid you don't bweak his fucking leeegs!" Nathan
- "I'm tellin' ya, Gerald having a "handicap" is a great way to make some money on the side." Stephen Stotch
- "It's very simple. If you are a sheep herder and a snake is killing all of your sheep. How do you get rid of the snake?" Nathan
- "Wacky Races?! HOLY SHIT!" Randy Marsh
- "All I know is... If Dastardly and Muttley are up to their old tricks there's gonna be a lot of violence today…" Randy Marsh
- "He doesn't want to go to summer camp this year. But I'll be dammed if he's gonna ruin our Italy trip!" Nathan's Mom
- "Only a few more guitar licks left in Rocktober guys!" Hummer Salesman
- "So... Let me ask you a question. Would you like to see my dick?" Nathan
Behind The Scenes
Character Art: Timmy's Lil' Zipper
Timmy's character art needed to be modified to include his new Lil' Zipper trailer.
Character Art: Nathan
Any time you see a character beat up, dirtied or disheveled- it requires new art
Character Art: Dick Dastardly and Mutley
Storyboard Art: Nathan's Handicar
This shows the production process -- from 'boards to character design -- for Nathan's Handicar look.
Character Art: Handicar Wardrobe
Timmy got a wardrobe update for his Handicar company.
This was the first scene Trey wrote for this episode.
Character Art: Elon Musk
Check out this art made for Elon Musk and his new "Tesla D".
Character Art: Matthew McConaughey
This shot of McConaughey required special poses & a wheelchair with a steering wheel... He just likes how it feels.
Prop Art: Canadian Queef Car
Art (like this Canadian queef car) often goes through several rounds of changes before approval.
Prop Art: Wacky Races Map
Many elements of the "Wacky Races" here were hand-drawn by our artists, like this map.
Prop Art: Cars
"Wrecked" versions of each car needed to be created for the battles in Wacky Races.
Character Art: Matthew McConaughy
A special "frazzled" version of Matthew McConaughey was made for this scene..
Pop Culture References
- Ben Affleck appears TWICE in this episode: on the movie posters, and later as a guest on Jimmy Fallon.
- "Wacky Races" was a Hanna-Barbera cartoon from the 60s. Each episode featured 2 races, with Dick Dastardly & Muttley as villains.
- Nathan and Mimsy are an homage to the old Looney Tunes villains Rocky and Mugsy.
- Counselor Steve, Mimsy & the Lake Tardicaca kids debuted in "Crippled Summer".
- This is the first time EVER that Timmy's last name "Burch" has been said in the show.
- This was the third episode to not include either of the four main boys.
Timmy's Teddy Bear
Timmy's teddy bear has a wheelchair too.
There's a poster on Nathan's wall of Rocky and Mugsy.