Hillary Rodham Clinton
The former First Lady of the United States, later Senator from New York, U. S. Secretary of State and a presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton might just be the second most powerful female celebrity to step foot in South Park. Long a target of ridicule for her appearance, the size of her ass, and a public statement about her sexuality, South Park has grown to be fond of Mrs. Clinton, and she held a successfully rally there during her 2008 presidential primary campaign... and became the target of a terrorist attack via a Snuke, a nuclear device placed delicately in her snizz.
She survived the attempt on her life thanks to the brave heroism of Eric Cartman... but later joined other her husband and other celebrities in suing the town for slander, keeping in contact with the celebrities' lawyers and expressing a desire to avoid violence that could harm their careers.
She mounted a second presidential campaign and visibly aged as her opponent turned out to be South Park's own Herbert Garrison, soon known as "Giant Douche", and his running mate, Caitlyn Jenner. Though initially excited to take her down, Garrison grew cold feet and threw support to boost his opponent, but Clinton continued to maintain that he was a liar and cannot be trusted.
- "No. No, I will not be bullied by terrorist threats. Your men do a good job, Brian. I have faith that any threat will be taken care of accordingly." (The Snuke)
- "It is so nice to be back in a small town like the one I came from." (The Snuke)
- "Tom, what is up with this Muhammad thing, it doesn't make sense!" (200)
- "My opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted." (The Damned)
The Clintons all have close relationships with their Secret Service Agents, who are practically family -- such as Brian, who bravely sacrificed himself to de-activate the snuke.
Although they later reconciled, Hillary Clinton's main opponent for the presidential nomination in 2008 was Barack Obama, who she once debated on stage. Veteran news anchor Tom Pusslicker worried about her ass on-air multiple times.
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (cameo)
- The Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000 (s04e02; mentioned)
- The Simpsons Already Did It (s06e07; news broadcast)
- The Snuke (s11e04; official debut)
- Britney's New Look (s12e02; cameo)
- Eat, Pray, Queef (s13e04; photograph)
- 200 (s14e05)
- 201 (s14e06)
- Sponsored Content (s19e08)
- Truth and Advertising (s19e09; referenced)
- Member Berries (s20e01; re-design)
- The Damned (s20e03)
- Douche and a Danish (s20e05)
- Fort Collins (s20e06)
- In all but one of her appearances, Hillary Clinton's voice is provided by veteran South Park voice actress Mona Marshall, who also voices Sheila Broflovski, Linda Stotch, and Red.
- Due to their long careers in politics, Bill and Hillary Clinton are among the most parodied celebrities on South Park, with almost twenty combined references.
- She makes an early blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameo in "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" in a photo with her husband and his officials declaring war on Canada, shown during the war propaganda film.
Myths and Legends
- In real life, Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump on November 8, 2016. It remains to be seen