How To Eat With Your Butt
Kenny poses for a class photo with his butt sticking out of his parka instead of his face. Cartman takes the joke a step further by convincing a local milk company that the picture is of a missing child. The company promptly plasters the shot on all their milk cartons. Incredibly, a Wisconsin couple with butts for heads (an ailment they refer to as "torsonic polarity syndrome") sees the photo and, thinking it might be of their missing son, contacts the milk company.
When the butt-faced couple meets Cartman face-to-ass, he blows a "funny fuse." Having seen the funniest thing he's ever likely to see, his sense of humor overloads and he's no longer able to laugh at anything else.
Meanwhile, Steven and Marsha Thompson (the butt faced people) use the Dairy Gold Milk Company's computer database to find for their real son -- who turns out to be actor Ben Affleck. When Cartman suggests that they call him Ben Assfleck from now on, the other kids notice that he laughs at his own joke. Stan and Kyle theorize that the real reason he couldn't laugh was because he felt guilty about the prank. But when things turned out for the best, his sense of humor returned.
A moment later Kenny is run over by a motorcycle and killed. Cartman finds this absolutely hilarious.
What I Learned Today
"Wow Cartman actually felt bad for somebody and couldn't laugh at them."
- "Come on, we wanna see the ass people." Craig Tucker
- "That's why some say South Park milk tastes like you're suckin' it right from the cow's tits yourself." President of the Dairy Gold Milk Company
- "I hate my stupid face." Butters
- "Dude, the ass-faces' son is Ben Affleck!" Stan
- "Hey, where's my smile?" Photographer
- "Teacher, I didn't mean to look stupid in my picture, honest!!" Butters
- "I think I blew a funny fuse." Cartman
- "You may not have realized this, but Marsha and I have buttocks where our heads should be." Mr. Thompson
- "We don't really like chili. It makes us throw up." Mr. Thompson
Steven and Marsha Thompson, the butt-faced couple. And Ben Affleck, who appears again (and falls in love) in "Fat Butt and Pancake Head".
Behind The Scenes
Where Did The Idea Come From
In high school Trey drew a comic strip about two people with butts for heads.
Pop Culture References
Whenever a question is asked of the milk company's computer, it replies with "Working," just like the library computer on Star Trek. Also, Mr. Mackey tells Cartman that if he truly feels he's lost his sense of humor, he could always become a writer for the TV show Friends.
Ben Affleck, who apparently was fathered by two people with asses for faces. His actual photo is used, and is lovingly squeezed between his two full-cheeked parents during their reunion
This is the first time that Kyle takes his hat off, revealing a massive orange/red Jew-fro From Cartman's house, Kenny lives "about 4 houses away, on the bad side of town".
This is the first of many times we see Butters grounded by his parents. This time it's for "making a funny face" in his school pictures. In fact, his silly faces are so out of control, his parents make him wear a paper bag over his head.
"Gross Out Comedy 8" is playing at the theater. This is not to be confused with "Fighting Firemen 9" (from "Butters Very Own Episode"). In the theater, Cartman is confronted by Mark, the drummer from Lords of the Underworld (seen in "Cat Orgy" and "Timmy 2000").
This is the first time we've seen Jimmy since his introduction in "Cripple Fight". He performs some jokes one-on-one for Cartman, but they don't go over well.
- e1 Scott Tenorman Must Die
- e2 It Hits the Fan
- e3 Cripple Fight
- e4 Super Best Friends
- e5 Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow
- e6 Cartmanland
- e7 Proper Condom Use
- e8 Towelie_(episode)
- e9 Osama bin Laden Has Farty Pants
- e10 How To Eat With Your Butt
- e11 The Entity
- e12 Here Comes the Neighborhood
- e13 Kenny Dies
- e14 Butters' Very Own Episode