Ike's Wee Wee
Mr. Mackey is fired when, during a lecture on the evils of drugs and alcohol, a marijuana sample that he passes around the class mysteriously vanishes (stolen, it turns out, by Mr. Garrison - move to end). In short order Mr. Mackey is kicked out of his house and winds up on drugs -- which turn out to be kind of enjoyable. He hooks up with a hippie chick and they decide to get married and honeymoon in India.
Meanwhile, Kyle is horrified to learn that his little brother Ike is about to have a bris -- something he misconstrues as a party at which his penis will be cut off. He puts his brother on a train to Nebraska and replaces him with a life-sized doll. But a dog runs off with it, then is struck by a truck, which explodes. At Ike's "funeral" it's revealed that the baby was adopted from Canada. Since Ike isn't his "real" brother," Kyle no longer cares about him and tells his parents where he can be found.
Mr. Mackey, while honeymooning in India, is captured by the A-Team and tossed into the Betty Ford Clinic where he's "cured" of his addiction. Kyle has second thoughts about his relationship to Ike on the day of the bris, when his little brother flees to his room in terror. Kyle defends him fiercely against the besieging adults, until they explain that they won't cut off his entire penis. Just a little bit at the end "to make it look bigger." Stan and Cartman promptly demand to be circumcised too.
What I Learned Today
"Family isn't about whose blood you have, it's about who you care about. That's why I feel you guys are more than just my friends. You're my family. Except for Cartman."
- "Drugs are bad, because if you do drugs you're a hippie, and hippies suck!" (Cartman)
- "The fireman is very magical. Rub his helmet and he spits in your eyes." (Cartman)
- "I don't wanna be in your penis choppin' family anyway!" (Cartman)
- "Drugs are bad, mkay." (Mr. Mackey)
- "This is all I'm going to say about drugs. Stay away from them. There's a time and a place for everything, and it's called college." (Chef)
- "Oh kick ass! I wanna have a bris!" (Cartman)
- "Dude! That is not cool! Choppin' off wee-wees is not cool!!" (Cartman)
- "I'm sorry, but we can't just throw Caucasian babies on an outgoing train" (Train Operator)
- "Don't you understand that us males are defined by our firemen?" (Kyle)
Dr. Schwartz, the Jewish doctor brought in to perform Ike's bris. Mr. Mackey also runs into Two Hippie Dudes, who give him a dose of LSD and cause his head to float away. These two can also be seen jamming out to some Laser Loggins in "Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods".
The canine that steals the Ike doll and then gets run over is Sylvester, the toughest dog in town, first seen in Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride
Just Kenny, who falls into an empty grave during Ike's "funeral" and gets brained by a headstone. Also the person driving the exploding truck that "kills" Ike, and Sylvester the dog.
Behind The Scenes
Pop Culture References
While staggering home from a bar, Mr. Mackey sings Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield". Dr. Schwartz tries to explain the bris by telling Kyle that " a circumcision is a very common thing for Ike to have. His father had it, his grandfather had it, and his brother had it." The lines echo an encounter in Return of the Jedi between Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia, when Luke breaks the news that they are brother and sister. Finally, after Mr. Garrison smokes the stolen marijuana he sits around watching Teletubbies.
Mr. Mackey says that LSD is a drug made famous by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
Mr. T and the A-Team kidnap Mr. Mackey and take him to the Betty Ford Clinic, a well-known rehab clinic outside of Los Angeles famous for it's celebrity guests. Mr. T can also be seen in "Cartoon Wars: Part I".
Someone in a car harasses Mr. Mackey by shouting, "Now we see what you and Homer Simpson have in common -- dope!"
The alphabet above the classroom's chalkboard reads DiOsMiOhAnMaTaDoHaKeNnYbAsTaRdOs. That spells "Dios Mio Mataron a Kenny, bastardos," which is Spanish for "Oh my God they killed Kenny, you bastards."
This is the second time Kyle uses "kick the baby" with Ike, the first being in "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe".
Mackey's Big Head
This is the only episode where you can see Mr. Mackey with a normal sized head. We learn here that his necktie is responsible for making his head balloon up so large..
- e1 Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus
- e2 Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut
- e3 Chickenlover
- e4 Ike's Wee Wee
- e5 Conjoined Fetus Lady
- e6 The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka
- e7 City on the Edge of Forever (Flashbacks)
- e8 Summer Sucks
- e9 Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls
- e10 Chickenpox
- e11 Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods
- e12 Clubhouses
- e13 Cow Days
- e14 Chef Aid
- e12 Spookyfish
- e13 Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!
- e14 Gnomes
- e15 Prehistoric Ice Man