Jimmy Fallon began hosting The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in February 2014 after Jay Leno's retirement, just before the end of the Winter Olympics. He has proceeded to gain huge ratings as host, beating out David Letterman's competing program. His show is a favorite of the Pissed Off Russian Cabbie, who forces his passengers, such as Dotty Applegate during the legendary Wacky Races, to watch it as well. His guests have included Ben Affleck and a holographic Lorde, who famously exposed her asshole to the world.
When Herbert Garrison launched his presidential campaign, Fallon made a number of jokes at South Park's expense, something that upset the boys and the town as a whole.
- Handicar (s18e04; debut; cameo)
- #REHASH (s18e09; mentioned)
- #HappyHolograms (s18e10; mentioned)
- The City Part of Town (s19e03)
Behind The Scenes
- Matt and Trey appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon in 2011 to promote their musical The Book of Mormon -- Trey briefly used Cartman's voice ("Late Night with Jimmy Fallon sucks!") and a recording of Trey singing from High School was played.