|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
|First Appearance||Cripple Fight|
Jimmy is a fellow classmate of the boys, originally introduced to us when the boys were in Boy Scouts. He is "Handi-Capable" and enjoys using his disabilities as an advantage during his stand-up comedy routines.
The boys usually come to him for jokes and advice, as he tends to have a super positive outlook on life. He briefly took steroids to train for the Special Olympics, and was also a part of the comedy team that made the "fishsticks" joke....aka the greatest joke of all time.
- "Wow, what a great audience."
- "What a terrific audience."
- "My mom says God had a plan for everyone, I guess I was plan b." (Cripple Fight)
- "If you work at it, maybe you could be as handiCAPABLE as me, huh?" (Cripple Fight)
- "YOU SHALL NOT P-Puh... You shall not Paaaaa - Paaaaa..." ([])
- "Look, my gang, which I can't talk about because it's super secret, is the most important thing to me now." (Krazy Kripples)
- "Why That's very nice of you Mr. Chinese Person!" (Krazy Kripples)
- "I mean, come on." (Krazy Kripples)
- "Stan says you're a cont- you're a cont... Stan says you're a cont cont cont-" (Raisins)
- "W-w-what's the matter, fellas? Are you n-n-n-injas or p-pussies?" (Good Times With Weapons)
- "Yeah... nice pecks... sweet biceps..." (Up The Down Steroid)
- "But where am I going to find a lady to stick my penis in? The talent show is THIS FRIDAY!" (Erection Day)
- "The Italian meatballs are F-f-f-fantasic." (Tonsil Trouble)
- "Can I get a what-what?" (Funnybot)
- "Wo-wo-wo-wope em Gangnam Style." (A Nightmare on Face Time)
- "Yeah I wouldn't mind t-t-tappin that ass." (The Hobbit)
- Cripple Fight (s05e03)
- Professor Chaos (s06e06)
- The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers (s06e13)
- Red Sleigh Down (s06e17)
- Krazy Kripples (s07e02)
- Raisins (s07e14)
- Good Times With Weapons (s08e01)
- Up The Down Steroid (s08e03)
- Erection Day (s09e07)
- Tonsil Trouble (s12e01)
- Fishsticks (s13e05)
- Crippled Summer (s14e07)
- Funnybot (s15e02)
- A Nightmare on Face Time (s16e12)
- Black Friday (s17e07)
- Freemium Isn't Free (s18e06)
Lord of Song, King of Comedy, and Knower of the Forbidden Note! The Bard is an essential member of the elven army, using the power of music to enchant and destroy his enemies.