John Travolta isn't the smartest actor in the business, but like many actors and scientologists he sure fancies himself quite important. He is the biggest celebrity endorser of Herbert Garrison's IT machine, filming a commercial for it. He later joins his good friend and fellow scientologist Tom Cruise by locking himself in Stan Marsh's closet - and again when Cruise leads a lawsuit against the town of South Park. He even gets a little close with Paris Hilton...
- Prehistoric Ice Man (s02e18; mentioned)
- Hooked on Monkey Fonics (s03e13; mentioned)
- Are You There, God? It's Me, Jesus (s03e16; mentioned)
- The Entity (s05e11)
- Trapped in the Closet (s09e12)
- A Million Little Fibers (s10e05; mentioned)
- 200 (s14e05)
- 201 (s14e06; cameo)
- He also appeared in "The Gauntlet" segment from the MTV Movie Awards in 2000, as his character from the film Battlefield Earth.