|Aliases||Mysterion, El Pollo Loco*, Princess Kenny|
|Religion||Roman Catholic , Temporary: Blaintologist*|
|Voiced by||Matt Stone|
|First Appearance||The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs. Frosty)|
Kenny is the poor and perverted kid in the group, often eating canned food and frozen waffles for dinner. He also tends to die quite a bit, being killed in innumerable ways during the first 5 seasons. Although his speech is muffled under that orange hoodie, he is the most sexually knowledgeable of the boys and often professes his love for titties.
His soul was briefly trapped in Cartman's body before it returned back to earth. He also briefly dated a 5th grader, Tammy Warner, before he died of syphilis.
Unlike most of his classmates, Kenny DOES posses a special power: He can't die. But he uses this power for good, keeping watch over South Park as the illusive superhero Mysterion.
- "Mrrph rmph rmmph mrrphh!"
- "Yeah, They kick ass at spanking!" (Tom's Rhinoplasty)
- "Oh my god they killed Cartman!" (Cow Days)
- "You Bastard!" (Prehistoric Ice Man)
- "Its When you stick your finger and put it up your ass and it makes you feel really really good!" (Something You Can Do With Your Finger)
- "I said SHUT UP CARTMAN! YOU BLOOD BELCHING VAGINA!" (A Ladder to Heaven)
- "NO, NO, NO WAIT I'M NOT BLANKET!!!" (The Jeffersons)
- "WOOO HOO HOO!" (The Ring)
- "What the Fuck are you talking about!"
- "ALL THE TIME! I die all the time! And you assholes NEVER remember!!" (as Mysterion in "Coon vs. Coon & Friends")
- "DUDE! What the FUCK?" (The Magic Bush)
- "Depilated Titties Incorporated." (Go Fund Yourself)
- "Fuck." (Freemium Isn't Free)
- "I feel Bad for the Roosters." (Cock Magic)
- "No matter where you go, no matter what you do. I will always be there." (as Mysterion) in "(The Poor Kid)"
- Kenny has died 97 times in the show.
- There are 86 episodes where Kenny dies.
- Kenny's first death is in Cartman Gets an Anal Probe(s01e01).
- The most recent Kenny Death was in Titties and Dragons(s17e09).
- The first episode where Kenny didn't die was Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo(s01e10).
- Kenny dies 4 times as Mysterion
- "Oh my God! You killed Kenny!" has been said 62 times.
- "You Bastards" has been said 61 times.
- The season with the most Kenny deaths is Season 2 with 19 total.
Visit the Kenny Deaths page for a more in-depth look at all the ways Kenny dies.
- Cartman Gets an Anal Probe (s01e01)
- Weight Gain 4000 (s01e02)
- Volcano (s01e03)
- Death (s01e06)
- Starvin' Marvin (s01e09)
- Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut (s02e02)
- Chickenpox (s02e10)
- Clubhouses (s02e12)
- Rainforest Shmainforest (s03e01)
- Spontaneous Combustion (s03e02)
- Jewbilee (s03e09)
- Cartman Joins NAMBLA (s04e06)
- Fat Camp (s04e15)
- How To Eat With Your Butt (s05e10)
- Kenny Dies (s05e13)
- A Ladder to Heaven (s06e12)
- Lil' Crime Stoppers (s07e06)
- All About Mormons (s07e12)
- Good Times with Weapons (s08e01)
- The Jeffersons (s08e07)
- Wing (s09e03)
- Best Friends Forever (s09e04)
- Make Love, Not Warcraft (s10e08)
- Lice Capades (s11e03)
- Major Boobage (s12e03)
- The Ring (s13e01)
- The Coon (s13e02)
- W.T.F. (s13e10)
- Whale Whores (s13e11)
- Poor and Stupid (s14e08)
- Coon 2: Hindsight (s14e11)
- Mysterion Rises (s14e12)
- Coon vs. Coon & Friends (s14e13)
- 1% (s15e12)
- The Poor Kid (s15e14)
- Going Native (s16e11)
- Black Friday (s17e07)
- A Song of Ass and Fire (s17e08)
- Titties and Dragons (s17e09)
- Go Fund Yourself (s18e01)
- The Magic Bush (s18e05)
- Grounded Vindaloop (s18e07)
- Cock Magic (s18e08)
The fairest maiden in all of the kingdom (or at least that's what he wants to be). This breathtaking and lovely Princess is the pride of the human faction, with her unmatched ability to charm men. Don't ask why Kenny wanted to be a chick, it's just how he seems to be rolling right now...
Kenny appears as Princess Kenny throughout the entire game, and is the second buddy to be recruited. Even though nobody's fooled by the princess outfit, he does a pretty good job of acting cute and flirty. Surprisingly, this gorgeous crossdresser is also the final boss of the game and one of the main villains, deciding to side with Big Bad Government Guy at the end (by way of a contrived and clichéd backstory as told by Morgan Freeman) and transforming himself into a Nazi Zombie.
- Charm - distracts enemies with his royal breasts
- Royal Kiss - kisses and subsequently grosses out any enemies.
- Furry Friends - charms rats to attack a chosen enemy... or they kill her.
- Unicorm Stampede - She calls upon her royal unicorn to damage enemies... or, again, it could kill her instead.
- South Park's first Emmy win ever was for the Kenny-centered episode "Best Friends Forever". In this episode, Kenny's "persistent vegetative state" paralleled the controversial Terri Schiavo case.
- When Kenny participates in a group song or musical number, his voice is never heard (for obvious reasons). In the movie South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut, while Stan, Kyle and Cartman all got extensive musical numbers (mostly shared), Kenny only had a couple of (solo) lines in the opening number "Mountain Town". Despite this, "Quintuplets 2000" has Kenny prove himself as an opera singer, and he also briefly sings (as a girl) while using his Furry Friends attack in The Stick of Truth. The irony here is that Furry Friends is a nod to animated Disney movies - just like the entirety of BL&U.
- He once gave Howard Stern a hummer for $10.
That's Kenny's tombstone in the opening credits. It reads: "Sleep well, little child. The Lord holds thee now."
Behind The Scenes
- Although there's much speculation about what Kenny says in the opening credits, South Park confirmed that in Seasons 1 through 3 he says: "I like girls with big fat titties. I like girls with clean shaved pussies."
- Kenny's unmuffled voice has been done by two different people over the years. In the movie "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut", Kenny's voice was provided by Mike Judge (creator of Beavis and Butthead, King of the Hill, Silicon Valley, etc.). Starting in "The Jeffersons", his voice was actually done by Animation Director/Producer Eric Stough.
- Kenny is actually based of Trey Parker's Friend when he was a child , named Kenny. He said "Kenny" used to skip school and they said he was dead.