|Aliases||The Human Kite, Kyley-B|
|Religion||Judaism , Temporary: Blaintologist, Roman Catholic|
|Voiced by||Matt Stone|
|First Appearance||The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs. Frosty)|
Kyle is Stan's best friend. When stuff gets crazy in South Park, he usually is the most sympathetic and, along with Stan, provides the voice of reason. He's also Jewish, a trait which Cartman (his rival) loves to rip on him for.
Kyle enjoys basketball and briefly got a "negroplasty" so that he could play on the varsity squad. He has a little brother named Ike and at Christmas, often plays with his friend Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo.
When he's not playing basketball or dreidel, he's teaming up with his friends to form Coon and Friends. His secret identity: The Human Kite.
- "YOU BASTARDS!"
- "Kick the baby!" (Cartman Gets An Anal Probe and Cancelled)
- "Oh my god, I killed Kenny!" (Pinkeye)
- "It’s hard to be a Jew on Christmas..." (Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo)
- "Does poo go to heaven?" (Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls)
- "I just want a nerection so I can give it to my dad." (Spontaneous Combustion)
- "I was just hanging out in my room and I perioded all over the place." (Are You There, God? It's Me, Jesus)
- "Cartman, you don't buy pubes, you grow them yourself!" (Scott Tenorman Must Die)
- "I hate this town. I really, really do. " (I'm A Little Bit Country)
- "That's not being nice. That's just putting on a nice SWEATER." (Casa Bonita)
- "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! I WON'T LET YOU WIN!!! YOU HEAR ME!?!?!" (Cartoon Wars)
- "They can throw me in jail for the rest of my life but I AM NEVER going to suck your balls! EVER!" (Imaginationland, Episode III)
- "YOU GOT GAH-BAGE IN YA MUFF!!!" (It's A Jersey Thing)
- "MY NAME. IS NOT. ‘KYEL’" (The Poor Kid)
- "YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY can I PLEASE have Cartman's farts in my tummy?" (Ginger Cow)
- "Bloody Butt Cough." (Go Fund Yourself)
- "Swearing can be fun, but doing it all the time causes a lot of problems"
- "Real life is so boring and stupid"
- "Hybrid cars don't cause smugness. People do"
- "I finally figured it out. You see, if someone like Cartman can get a million dollars on his own theme park, then there is no God. There is no God, dude"
- "When people have children, they have to grow up!"
- "You need to have a life. Have fun. Then ruin it by having a serious relationship"
- "Cartman, you don't buy pubes, you grow them yourself!"
- Cartman Gets An Anal Probe (s1e01)
- An Elephant Makes Love To A Pig (s01e05)
- Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo (s01e10)
- Ike's Wee Wee (s02e04)
- Jewbilee (s03e09)
- Cherokee Hair Tampons (s04e07)
- Cartmanland (s05e06)
- The Entity (s05e11)
- Toilet Paper (s07e03)
- Casa Bonita (s07e11)
- The Passion of the Jew (s08e04)
- Mr. Garrison's Fancy New Vagina (s09e01)
- Cartoon Wars (s10e03)
- Miss Teacher Bangs A Boy (s10e10)
- Imaginationland (s11e10)
- Imaginationland, Episode II (s11e11)
- Imaginationland, Episode III (s11e12)
- Tonsil Trouble (s12e01)
- Margaritaville (s13e03)
- You Have 0 Friends (s14e04)
- It's A Jersey Thing (s14e09)
- Crack Baby Athletic Association (s15e05)
- Ass Burgers (s15e08)
- Jewpacabra (s16e04)
- Taming Strange (s17e05)
- Black Friday (s17e07)
- A Song of Ass And Fire (s17e08)
- Titties and Dragons (s17e09)
Behind The Scenes
Below is a selection of kick-ass behind the scenes content, exclusively from South Park:
From "Towelie" (s05e08)
Check out this old-school storyboard from our archives, depicting the scene where Kyle and the boys try to make excuses so they can play more Okama Gamesphere. All boards used to be drawn individually by hand. Now, we do them all digitally.
The High Jew Elf
For a thousand years, the Jew Elf has battled bravely against the Wizard King's human army. This leader of the Drow Elves has many strengths, but perhaps most menacing is his ability to kick the baby.