|First Appearance||The Damned|
A troll hunter versed in the legends of his native Denmark, Lennart Bedrager is also the CEO of the start-up company that runs TrollTrace.com, which was at the center of his efforts to put an end to internet trolls and make the internet safe for everyone, as well as avenge the death of Denmark's beloved princess, Freja Ollegard, a victim of the dangerous internet troll Skankhunt42. Though Bedrager insisted his service was only for tracing the identity of trolls, he may have darker intentions than he lets on.
- "For in Denmark there is one thing we have known for centuries. To get the troll to come out of hiding... you must say its name." (The Damned)
- "This service is only for tracing the identity of trolls. Thank you. ...Komme oot, troll. Komme oot und die." (Weiners Out)
While Bedrager's exact relationship with Danish Olympian Freja Ollegard is unknown, he attended her funeral, refers to her as a 'princess' and dedicated his life to gaining vengeance on the the troll who drove her to suicide. It was strongly believed that he was really her in disguise but the belief became proven false when he revealed himself to be a non-Danish troll and died in the following episode.
When Freja Ollegard died, Bedrager vowed vengeance on the misogynistic troll Skankhunt42, and eventually agreed to shut down the TrollTrace program if Skankhunt and his associates could be brought to justice.
Though Bedrager, Freja, and his company lack the flappy heads the Danish were previously assigned, the Danish remain as wacky as ever, dancing along to the holiday song "Tjing Tjiang Tijing" as they seek donations to put an end to trolls.
- The Damned (s20e03; debut)
- Weiners Out (s20e04; first identified as Lennart Bedrager)
- Douche and a Danish (s20e05)
- Fort Collins (s20e06)
- Oh, Jeez (s20e07)
- Members Only (s20e08)
- Not Funny (s20e09)
- The End of Serialization as We Know It (s20e10; death)
- While Lennart is merely a Danish form of 'Leonard', the word 'Bedrager' means 'betrayer'.