Don't let her frilly pink parka fool you - Lizzy isn't afraid to kick your ass, especially if you're a rump ranger, a donut pincher, or a marshmallow matey. Her competitive spirit and tough demeanor go hand-in-hand with a sexually advanced vocabulary and taunts guaranteed to intimidate the competition. This is one fourth grader you're not going to want to mess with.
Personality and Traits
During the week of the sledding contest, Lizzy is shown to be highly competitive in her challenge to the boys, taunting them at every possible turn about their loss of Cartman, one of their most important sledders.
- "We want to use the sleds now, butt pirates!"
- "I bet we can sled ten times better than you, doughnut punchers!"
- "May the best woman win, turd burglars!"
- "Don't forget: we still have a sledding race this Saturday, pillow biters."
- "Just a friendly reminder: Cartman's going to jail and you've got four days until the race, rump rangers! "
- "Oh, gee. Looks like you lost another sledder. Good luck on Saturday, donut punchers!"
Design and Outfits
Lizzy seems to be a fourth grader of a relatively normal build, and wears a buttoned pink parka with gray fleece padding as well as matching gray gloves. She also wears dark pants.
Throughout her debut, Lizzy is unable to stand the main boys, and she and the girls are determined to defeat them. Lizzy, however, is the most vocal, using terms like "donut pincher" and "fudge packer".
Appearances and Sightings
- Hooked on Monkey Fonics (s03e13; debut)
- Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (s03e15)
- Cartman's Silly Hate Crime (s04e01; speaking debut)
- The Biggest Douche in the Universe (s06e15; cameo)
- Best Friends Forever (s09e04; cameo)
Behind the Scenes
Lizzy was voiced by Mona Marshall in her sole speaking appearance.
Although she only had one speaking role, Lizzy was often used as a background character in the show from the third thru ninth seasons, and appeared in gym assembly scenes into the twelfth season. Since then, she appears to have been retired from the show, and Nelly seems to play a similar role today as a 'tough girl'.
The "Girl in Pink" is never given a name in the final episode as it aired, and was briefly referred to as "Princess" by fans before a script snippet released here confirmed her name was Lizzy:
- "Just then LIZZY, a cute little girl in a pink coat walks up
with several other girls." This name was re-affirmed on Twitter in 2013.
- Lizzy succeeds Terrance Mephesto as the leader of a rival faction competing with the main boys, but both characters were ultimately discarded in favor of Craig and Those Guys.
- Her similar choice of outfit, sexually advanced vocabulary and encounter with a bear, all seemed to suggest a female counterpart to Kenny McCormick, a comparison not lost on fans, and in some respects enhancing her appeal.
Myths & Legends
- Many fans have coined the sudden appearance of a Grizzly Bear at the end of Lizzy's main appearance as likely signaling her death, especially since she never plays a major role again. Some even suggest this is evidence she may have powers similar to Kenny! Of course, it's entirely possible the bear was just taking her to a birthday party...