The ever-supportive wife of Sgt. Harrison Yates, Maggie is always there for her husband. Sure, she'd prefer if he could call her once in a while and ease her worrying, or if he didn't stay up late at work until past midnight, framing rich black men or writing negative reviews on Yelp... but she's always there to reassure and remind Harris of who he really is and why he belongs on the Park County Police force.
- "Harrison, why haven't you called? You know how I worry." (The Jeffersons)
- "Believe me I would love nothin' more than to have you quit the force and no longer have to worry about whether or not you're comin' home." (The Jeffersons)
- "You're a good cop, Harrsion Yates. You don't have to question that. Because I'm here to tell you." (The Jeffersons)
- "What are ya talkin' about? You said that protectin' people from bad dinin' experiences was what kept you goin'." (You're Not Yelping)
She's married to South Park's lead detective, Harrison Yates.
- Her husband has mentioned having a son in "Cartman's Incredible Gift".
Sergeant Yate's Wife
Despite his relatively long stint as a prostitute "Yolanda", yes -- Sergeant Yates is married. His wife, Maggie, debuted back in Season 8's "The Jeffersons".