Michael (Tall Goth)
|Voiced by||Matt Stone|
Michael, the tall Goth, is in the fifth grade, is likely half-Asian, and often the group's leader. His mother is of East Asian descent, and his father is an older man with a large nose and curly hair like him.
He has stated "love didn't work" for them, which could mean they have a difficult relationship or that his father may have remarried. He considers himself the 'least conformist' of them all and has attended anger management therapy in "T.M.I.". He is the lead vocalist in the Goth Kids' band.
The Goths debuted in Season 7's "Raisins". Up until Season 17's "Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers", Michael was referred to only as "Tall Goth" and had not been given a name in the show or internal scripts.
- "If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do." (Raisins)
- "I'm so non-conformist, I'm not conforming with you guys. I'm in. " (You Got F'd in the A)
- "Oh no no nono no. I'll never be in your faggy talent show" (Erection Day)
- "Fuck all of you." (The Ungroundable)
- "I just hope he puts an end to the fucking Disney Channel." (Mysterion Rises)
- "This freaking sucks! We worshiped and prayed to Cthulhu, went to all the cult meetings, but life is still totally freaking gay." (Coon vs. Coon & Friends)
- "Alright alright, think of it this way: a goth believes that deep down the world is totally fucked up. But an emo thinks that deep down, they are totally fucked up." (Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers)
- "Nooo waaaaay." (Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers)
- Raisins (s07e14; debut)
- You Got F'd in the A (s08e05)
- Goobacks (s08e06; cameo)
- Quest for Ratings (s08e11;cameo)
- Best Friends Forever (s09e04)
- Erection Day (s09e07)
- Breast Cancer Show Ever (s12e09)
- The Ungroundable (s12e14)
- Mysterion Rises (s14e12)
- Coon vs. Coon and Friends (s14e13)
- T.M.I. (s15e04)
- Butterballs (s16e05; cameo)
- Goth Kids 3: Dawn of the Posers (s17e04)
- Black Friday (s17e07)
A significant quest in the game involves courting the Goth Kids' allegiance and choosing whether to bring them to the Humans or the Elves. The player must find them behind the school, then learn to dress like them and dance like them to win their friendship. They then join the player's chosen race in the Battle at the School.
- In "T.M.I.", Michael became the only Goth kid to appear in an episode entirely by himself.