One of the most famous musicians in the United States, Michael Jackson had a long and wildly successful career, with hits like Thriller and Smooth Criminal. In his private life, however, the elusive pop singer was highly eccentric, getting generous amounts of plastic surgery to change his look, having his testicles and semen locked away at the University of California-Davis, behaving childishly and spending lots and lots of time around small children... surprisingly, completely innocently, and anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant. Deep down, however, Jackson's true desire was to be a small, young white girl who could have fun without responsibility and compete in pageants, much like Honey Boo Boo.
He hid in the town of South Park while on the run on bogus child molestation charges before moving back to Los Angeles, where he later died. He left behind his son, Blanket Jefferson, and in death, briefly possessed Ike Broflovski and delayed the arrival of countless others to Hell. He, too, has gained the ability to cross between planes of existence -- perhaps via the assistance of a performing hologram, which was later freed by Lorde during her performance at the Pepsi Center and was last seen heading to South Park to take care of some "important business".
- "No no, that's ignorant."
- "Come on, let's play!"
- "Do you want to see my Wishing Tree?" (The Jeffersons)
- Pinkeye (s01e07; referenced)
- The Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka (s02e06; mentioned)
- The Jeffersons (s08e07)
- Tonsil Trouble (s12e01; cameo in photograph)
- Dead Celebrities (s13e08; ghost)
- 200 (s14e05; cameo)
- #REHASH (s18e09; hologram)
- According to Chef Aid: The South Park Album, his frozen semen and testicles are stored at the University of California-Davis under the name 'Jack Michaelsen', under the attendance of a young woman named Jennifer, and were used to create Dr. Alphonse Mephesto's assistant Kevin.
- At seven references, Michael Jackson clocks in as one of South Park's most spoofed celebrities to date.