|Voiced by||Elise Gabriel (current)|
|First Appearance||The List|
- 1 About
- 2 Personality and Traits
- 3 Memorable Quotes
- 4 Design and Outfits
- 5 Close Friends
- 6 Affiliations
- 7 Appearances and Sightings
- 8 Video Games
- 9 Behind the Scenes
- 10 Bonus Factoids
- 11 Myths & Legends
One of the female students and volleyball players at South Park Elementary, Theresa's family is progressive and has chosen to live in a tiny home to reduce their carbon footprint, and now lives on a block with other people in tiny homes, an arrangement some might compare to a "trailer park". Though Theresa was once on friendly terms with Heidi Turner, the friendship between the two classmates broke down when Heidi began pursuing a relationship with Eric Cartman. They've since become bitter rivals, particularly over Theresa's residence in a "trailer park", much like the rivalry between Cartman and Kyle.
Personality and Traits
Theresa isn't afraid to speak her mind, even when it might get her into trouble, and she has a low tolerance for rude behavior. Despite Wendy's advice not to engage with Heidi Turner's bullying, Theresa insists on defending herself on both occasions. She is similar to Kyle Broflovski in this aspect.
- "Guys, I just wanna say, here's to Heidi. Welcome back to the land of the living!" (Doubling Down)
- "You make a mistake on your homework. What Heidi did was more like a momentary loss of all sanity." (Doubling Down)
- "What keeps driving her back to him? It's so weird. " (Moss Piglets)
- "My family doesn't live in a trailer. We live in a tiny home. My parents downsized to make a smaller footprint on the environment." (Moss Piglets)
- "I don't live in a trailer park!" (debuted in Moss Piglets)
Design and Outfits
Theresa has light Caucasian skin and a relatively average body type for a fourth grader. She has thick, curly black hair, with teal ties to keep her hair in two puffy pigtails. She also wears an orange shirt with a blue sweater vest over it and a short brown skirt.
Theresa appears to be one of the more popular girls at South Park Elementary, or at least part of their extended circle in recent seasons. She seems to have previously been close friends with Heidi Turner, but since the latter began her relationship with Eric Cartman, they have become enemies.
An occasional member of the children's choir, Theresa is also one of the many members of the champion Cows Girls' Volleyball team.
Appearances and Sightings
- The List (s11e14; debut)
- T.M.I. (s15e04)
- Ass Burgers (s15e08; first identified as Molly)
- Butterballs (s16e05)
- Doubling Down (s21e07)
- Moss Piglets (s21e08; first identified as Theresa)
- Super Fun Time (s12e07)
- Elementary School Musical (s12e13)
- A Scause For Applause (s16e13)
- Let Go, Let Gov (s17e01)
During the "Recruit the Girls" cutscenes, Theresa can be seen in the background among the other members of the Pleases and Sparkles Committee. She does not appear in gameplay.
Theresa can sometimes be seen walking around the streets, where the player may fart on her, but the player cannot obtain a selfie with her nor does she have unique dialogue.
Behind the Scenes
During production on season 11's "The List", which introduced the Pleases and Sparkles Committee, a variety of new female background characters were created, including Theresa, as well as Jenny Simons, Allie Nelson and Short Blonde-Haired Girl.
Although a lookalike spoke briefly in "T.M.I.", voiced by veteran voice actress Mona Marshall, it wasn't until a little while later in "Ass Burgers" that this character recieved her first role, receiving a burger from Kyle Broflovski, who refers to her as Molly and thanking him.
In "Doubling Down", she was reintroduced, now voiced by Elise Gabriel, as one of Heidi Turner's close friends, a role that was re-affirmed in the subsequent episode, "Moss Piglets", where her new name, Theresa, and voice, were reinforced.
- She is currently the only known student to wear a vest.
Myths & Legends
- During her debut episode in "The List", the Pleases and Sparkles Committee is debating cutest purse, and it is suggested by multiple girls that Jennifer has a cuter purse than Theresa.
- A similar-looking girl briefly spoke in "T.M.I.", expressing confusion at what a penis was, voiced by Mona Marshall, but due to the different voice, persona, and appearance is considering a different character.