After Mr. Hat left Herbert Garrison, the latter saw fit to seek out a new teaching assistant, eventually turning to Mr. Twig as a replacement. He was notoriously unpopular with his students, who clamored for the return of Mr. Hat. While Garrison promises to stay with him after Mr. Hat busts him out of jail, Mr. Twig insists he be with who he loves, and is discarded. He has not been seen since.
- (in French accent) "Love isn't a decision, it’s a feeling. If we could decide who we love, it would be much simpler, but much less magical." (Chef Aid)
- Summer Sucks (s02e08; debut)
- Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls (s02e09)
- Chickenpox (s02e10)
- Roger Ebert Should Lay Off the Fatty Foods (s02e11)
- Clubhouses (s02e12)
- Chef Aid (s02e14; retired)
He makes a small appearance as a junk item in the sewers.