This is Kenny's mom. Much like her hubby, she loves to booze and isn't afraid to have the occasional domestic dispute. She's most commonly seen in her "I'm With Stupid" t-shirt, although more recently has shown that yes, she does indeed have more than one piece of clothing. Most likely named Carol.
- She's had a number of fan names over the years, but she has been consistently known as Carol McCormick since around 2006; the name Carol was previously applied to Sharon Marsh, Sheila Broflovski and Linda Stotch before their final and current names were assigned. Before that, many fans called her Peggy or Susan.
- The name Carol is sometimes attributed to an ambiguous statement in "Cripple Fight", in which Randy Marsh, Stuart, and Mr. Grazier discuss their wives and one of their wives, a 'Carol' is said to manage a girl scout troop.
- Her shirt has changed a number of times - while I'm with Stupid is standard, she also has a God Bless America T-Shirt with an American flag, a plain lime green T-shirt with no design, and a dark green T-shirt.
- Even though she does not have a big part she's always next to her husband when he gets his one line an episode.
Myths & Legends
- Many fan sites have purported an episode claimed she gave birth to Kenny at sixteen - and with her son Kevin being around thirteen now, that would mean she gave birth around twelve years old; her husband is known to be in his thirties or forties, which would imply a 10-20 year age difference; however, in no episode is it reliably stated she gave birth to Kenny at sixteen, meaning her true age is unknown.