Ninjas of Tokugawa
Ninjas of Tokugawa
|Voiced by||Trey Parker and Matt Stone|
|First Appearance||Good Times With Weapons|
These noble ninjas, who totally aren't kids with ninja weapons, work to protect South Park, Japan, and the rest of the world from evil, whether it's the work of the undeniably powerful Professor Chaos or just the butthole Craig and Those Guys at the legendary Battle of Tokugawa. They talk tough but they try not to use their weapons if they don't have to protect their balls - just say threatening things and strike the same pose fifty times. (Hey, Japanese animation cost a rodda dorrah.) If you push them too far though, you might get a ninja star in the eye.
- Bulrog (Eric Cartman) – A tough, brut Ninja who has dedicated his life to eradicating the world from Hippies. His powerful weapon is the Sai. Also has the powers of invisibility and the power to make up whatever additional powers he decides he wants.
- Shadow Hachi (Stan Marsh) – With the fiery sting of his Tonfa of Takanawa, he becomes a great and powerful ninja warrior. He has bravely sworn to fight evil, and people he doesn’t like!
- Bunraku (Kyle Broflovski) – A deadly, but compassionate Ninja who protects those in trouble! His weapon of choice is the powerful Nunchucks of Kuramoto. He is bound against his will to the laws laid out by Mel Gibson in The Passion of the Christ.
- Ninja Master Kenny – Equally deadly, although pretty much always muffled. His weapon is the Shuriken ninja Star - he'll poke your eye out!
- Good Times With Weapons (s08e01)
- As the boys' alter-egos are fantasy creations of them, they are not based directly on representation of the boys in costume - Kyle's hair color is inaccurate, Kenny's hood is re-fashioned, Cartman lacks pupils, none of them are nine years old, etc.
- This episode remains SUPER popular with fans, and the ninja versions of the boys even star in their very own online game Prelude to Tokugawa right here on the site!