|Voiced by||Trey Parker, Matt Stone and Bill Hader|
Lead by ex-construction worker Darryl Weathers, these conservative rednecks make up the town of South Park's working class... well, until they took 'er jobs anyway. Whether it's fancy machines, a bad economy, illegal immigrants, or the goddamn goobacks, it seems like every other week they're losing their jobs to somethin' or other. They spend a lot of time at Skeeter's Bar, smoke, drink a lot of Pabst Blue Ribbon and watch wrestlin' and NASCAR. They don't take too kindly to some types, especially those who don't exhibit racial tolerance. They also help organize events in the town like Cow Day festivals, political protests, gay sex piles, and the town's iconic drunken barn dances.
- "They took 'er jerbs!"
- "They Took his derg!" (W.T.F)
- "I'm white trash and I'm in trouble." (The Poor Kid)
- Goobacks (s08e06)
- With Apologies to Jesse Jackson (s11e01)
- Britney's New Look (s12e02)
- Margaritaville (s13e03)
- W.T.F. (s13e10)
- Poor and Stupid (s14e08)
- It's A Jersey Thing (s14e09)
- You're Getting Old (s15e07)
- 1% (s15e12)
- The Poor Kid (s15e14)
- Insecurity (s16e09)
- Handicar (s17e04)
- Though South Park's always been redneck, it wasn't until "Goobacks" we began seeing the redneck population in full force - and over thirty of them have a speaking role in "W.T.F."!
- Many of the redneck characters first featured in "W.T.F." have reappeared in later episodes in minor roles, like as a bar patron in "It's A Jersey Thing", as a farmer in "You're Getting Old", and as a Red Robin Customer in "1%".