The famous Australian actor and singer, Russell Crowe, has his own 'children's' series on HBC, Russell Crowe's Fightin' 'Round The World where he travels with his magical anthropomorphic tugboat and beats up minorities, fans, people with cancer and his editor. His main competitors include the McNeill-Lehrer Report, and Puppies Of The World, and his show is a favorite of Shelly Marsh. There's only two things in the whole wide world Russell Crowe truly loves - his tugboat and fightin' round the world. He's not a big fan of Scientology either, joining the boys and Timmy Burch in a Roman arena to battle them. He's not entirely ego-driven - he is one of the more level-headed members of the team of celebrities who a file a class-action lawsuit against the town of South Park.
- "Well, that was a lot of fun, wadn't it, kids? But if looks like if we're gonna get in more fights, we're gonna have to go look for 'em." (The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer)
- "Why don't you mind your own business, you scrotum?!" (The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer)
- "Looks like we got some black people, and some Puerto Ricans. Notice the colorful rags on their heads, meaning they could be part of a gang, and therefore, real used to fightin'." (The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer)
- "You gotta save him, Doc! Tugger! 'E's my best friend! The only friend in the world who would-" (The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer)
- "Well, we sure had a good time today, didn't we, kids? We fought some Chinamen, a few peckers, and a lot of Colombians, to name just a few. But I sure am glad we got ol' Wally B. back. Aren't you?" (The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer)
- The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer (s06e04)
- Two Days Before the Day After Tomorrow (s09e08; cameo)
- 200 (s14e05)
- 201 (s14e06)
- He made his first appearance in the Gauntlet short that aired during the MTV Movie Awards in 2000.