One of the divine spirits of Christmas, Santa and Jesus were rivals for a very long time, unable to agree on who was the superior representation of the holiday, before finally coming back together... after a duel to the death. Now, Jesus and Stan work together to spread Christmas joy, whether it's by singing jolly holiday songs in a lounge or by bringing presents to war-torn Baghdad. Cheery and ever the optimist, Santa's only goal is to bring the happiness and joy of all the holiday season to the world and to all he meets.
Santa nearly died in his attempt to bring Christmas to Iraq, believed by terrorists to be an American spy, but Jesus' brave sacrifice allowed Santa to complete his trip. Santa later pretended to be Muhammad so he could be safe from the evil Ginger Kids - but was ultimately taken and harnessed by the National Security Agency to tell which American citizens are naughty and nice.
- "No! Not Santa's Balls!" (Red Sleigh Down)
- Mr. Hankey, the Christmas Poo (s01e10)
- Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (s03e15)
- A Very Crappy Christmas (s04e17; cameo)
- Red Sleigh Down (s06e17)
- Woodland Critter Christmas (s08e14)
- Imaginationland (s11e10)
- Imaginationland, Episode II (s11e11; mentioned)
- Imaginationland, Episode III (s11e12)
- 200 (s14e05; in bear costume as Muhammed)
- 201 (s14e06; revealed)
- Let Go, Let Gov (s17e01)
Santa can be found on top of the Park County Police Station and befriended.