|Occupation||Governor of Alaska|
|Voiced by||April Stewart|
|First Appearance||About Last Night...|
While she may seem like Sarah Palin is nothing but an innocent, if unintelligent, Governor of Alaska and vice presidential candidate, that's only an act. She is, in fact, a founding member of a world-class thief organization that includes Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and John McCain, and a British spy with a penchant for climbing on ceilings and helping disarm security, She was presumed killed in a plane crash on Election Day 2008 which also claimed the lives of John McCain and David Quincy - when in reality, they and the rest of their team are now living under assumed names in the Caribbean.
- "Maybe I can run for vice president again in 2009!" (About Last Night...)
- "Ooh, my phone's going ringy!" (About Last Night...)
- "...bloody idiots." (About Last Night...)
- About Last Night... (s12e12)
- A cut running gag from the episode "About Last Night..." would have parodied Palin's perceived unintelligent by having McCain and Obama warn her to 'ease up' on the act.