Sexual Harassment Panda
Petey the Sexual Harassment Panda
|Hair Color||Black and White|
|Aliases||Tom Morris, Petey, Don't Sue People Panda|
|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
|First Appearance||Sexual Harassment Panda|
Petey the Panda goes from school to school trying to teach children important life lessons to make the world a better place. While his first crusade is against sexual harassment, his efforts in South Park caused all of the kids (with some help from Kyle's Dad) to begin suing each other. He retreats to the Island of Misfit Mascots, where the boys convince him to come back to town under a new facade - 'Don't Sue People Panda'. Rumor has it he was once a man named Tom Morris, but trust us, he's a REAL panda!
- "That makes me a sad Panda." (Sexual Harassment Panda)
- "Did you know that when one little panda pulls on another little panda's underwear, that's sexual harassment? That makes me a sa-a-a-a-ad panda!" (Sexual Harassment Panda)
- "How would you like a big panda punch in your puss?" (Sexual Harassment Panda)
- "Hello, cubs. I'm "Don't Sue People" Panda, with an important message for you! Lawsuits damage our society. I know it's tempting to make money, but just remember: that money has to come from somewhere. And usually, it ends up hurting a lot of innocent people. So, until next time, don't let frivolous sexual harassment lawsuits ruin our schools. Good-bye now."
- "Sexual Harassment Panda" (s03e06)
His song can randomly be heard in multiple locations, though he makes no physical appearance.
- Cartman also has a doll named Peter Panda, and similar costumes appear during the 'Panda Madness Minute' in "Quest for Ratings".
- Despite making only one true appearance in the show's history in a single old school episode, Sexual Harassment Panda remains a big favorite with South Park fans.
- His debut episode, "Sexual Harassment Panda" has appeared in multiple fan favorite compilations, like Rhino Video's Fan Favorites VHS in 2000 and as a 'bonus epiosde' on the tenth anniversary South Park: The Hits Vol. 1 DVD in 2006.
- In March 2015, he competed in the South Park Bro Down Character Tournament, Sexual Harassment Panda pulled off a surprise dark horse victory against fellow fan favorite Manbearpig.