This "Australian Outback Guy" as he's often known obsesses over capturing wild animals for his television show and jamming his finger firmly up their buttholes. Eric Cartman used to be a big fan of his show on Animal Planet. Irwin was killed while trying to prevent the prehistoric ice man from getting to Iowa and somehow once again years later by a stingray. After he was kicked out of Satan's "Hell on Earth" Halloween party for offending guests and not wearing a costume, he was banished to roam the Earth undead... again. He later joined Tom Cruise's class-action lawsuit against the town of South Park with two-hundred other angry celebrities.
- "If I get bit out here, I'm 200 kilometers from the nearest hospital: I'd better be real careful jamming my thumb in its butthole." (Prehistoric Ice Man)
- "Notice the dilated pupils of this prehistoric man. A sure sign the prey is frightened. As well as he should be, as I will now jam my thumb up his butthole." (Prehistoric Ice Man)
- "But it's me, Satan. Steve Irwin. I am the Crocodile Hunter." (Hell on Earth 2006)
- Prehistoric Ice Man (s02e18)
- Hell on Earth 2006 (s10e11)
- Stanley's Cup (s10e14; mentioned)
- Whale Whores (s13e11; referenced)
- 200 (s14e05; cameo)
- 201 (s14e06; cameo)
- He is never referred to by name in "Prehistoric Ice Man", only as Australian Outback Guy, though it is clearly based on Irwin.
- His short appearance in "Hell on Earth 2006" was controversial (despite meta-referencing itself as "too soon") with Irwin's widow speaking out against it. His later mentions reference this controversy directly.
- He's referenced less directly in Whale Whores, as the main ship on the real-life and fictionalized version of Whale Wars is named after him.