Stuart McCormick is Kenny's dad. He's an out of work alcoholic who frequently gets into domestic disputes with his wife. More often than not, he's the one who gets his ass beat.
We get our first peek at Kenny's family -- and see how poor they really are -- in Season 1's "Starvin' Marvin".
Stuart and Gerald (Kyle's dad) used to be best friends in high school, but have since lost that BFF status. But they all still hang out at the local bars.
In (The Stick Of Truth) he has a job which he say "Oh Shit I gotta get to work".
"When your UnElmplyed Weekends are meaningless" Chicken Pox
"Awe Hell I can still drink" Cartman Joins Nambla
"This has gotta be the 50th time this has happened" Cartman Joins Nambla
"What the Hell is he wearing now!" Titties and Dragons
- Starvin Marvin (s01e09)
- Chickenpox (s02e10)
- Red Badge Of Gayness (03e14)
- Cartman Joins NAMBLA (s04e06)
- Kenny Dies (s05e13)
- Ladder To Heaven (s06e12)
- Best Friends Forever (s09e04)
- Coon Vs. Coon & Friends (s14e13)
- The Poor Kid (s15e14)
- His name is sometimes spelled "Stewart" in the scripts.
- He says he has a Job in The Stick Of Truth