|Aliases||Crippled Kids, Special Ed Kids|
|First Appearance||Up the Down Steroid|
The Special Ed Department at South Park Elementary is home to kids like Nathan, Mimsy, and Frances - in addition to their stars, Jimmy Valmer and Timmy Burch - and always works hard to provide their kids with fulfilling experiences, whether it be helping out with the Special Olympics, organizing a comedy awards assembly instead of classtime, or sending the kids to a great summer camp at Lake Tardicaca with tons of teams and events, they pull all the stops for their kids.
- Up the Down Steroid (s08e03)
- The Death of Eric Cartman (s09e06; cameo)
- Crippled Summer (s14e07)
- Funnybot (s15e02)
- Black Friday (s17e07)
- A Song of Ass and Fire (s17e08)
- Titties and Dragons (s17e09)
A photograph from Lake Tardicaca is shown in the school's Hall of Honor next to the Metrosexual Club photograph.
- In "Crippled Summer", many of these kids are homages to classic Looney Tunes characters like Peter Puma, Elmer Fudd, Slyvester, Tazmanian Devil, and Marvin the Martian.