|Aliases||Crippled Kids, Special Ed Kids|
|First Appearance||Up the Down Steroid|
The Special Ed Department at South Park Elementary is home to kids like Nathan, Mimsy, and Francis - in addition to their stars, Jimmy Valmer and Timmy Burch - and their counselors always works hard to provide their kids with fulfilling experiences, whether it be helping out with the Special Olympics, organizing a comedy awards assembly instead of classtime, or sending the kids to a great summer camp at Lake Tardicaca with tons of teams and events, they pull all the stops for their kids... even if they sometimes need help with funding and have to turn to the kids to help out with innovative ideas like Handicar.
- Up the Down Steroid (s08e03; debut)
- The Death of Eric Cartman (s09e06; cameo)
- Crippled Summer (s14e07)
- Funnybot (s15e02)
- Butterballs (s16e05; cameo)
- Black Friday (s17e07)
- A Song of Ass and Fire (s17e08)
- Titties and Dragons (s17e09)
- Handicar (s18e04)
A photograph from Lake Tardicaca with multiple students and a few counselors is shown in the school's Hall of Honor next to the Metrosexual Club photograph.
- In "Crippled Summer", many of these kids are homages to classic Looney Tunes characters like Peter Puma, Elmer Fudd, Slyvester, Tazmanian Devil, and Marvin the Martian.