Terrorism is, as defined by Eric Cartman, when one uses fear to get what you want. This is a favorite tool of religious extremists of both the Muslim and Christian varieties, who try to use it to get their demands met. Most notable among these are Al Qaeda, the group that caused the September 11th terrorist attack in New York City, lead by Osama bin Laden, and Vladimir Stolfsky's crew, who are employed by the British Government to overthrow the United States. Despite numerous attacks, Al Qaeda was finally destroyed when they teamed up with the United States against the New Jersy invasion... and the United States took out their leader, Osama bin Laden.
- "Derka derka derka jihad derka!" (Osama bin Laden has Farty Pants)
- Osama bin Laden has Farty Pants (s05e09)
- Red Sleigh Down (s06e17)
- Cartoon Wars Part I (s10e03)
- Cartoon Wars Part II (s10e04)
- The Snuke (s11e04)
- Imaginationland (s11e10)
- Imaginationland, Episode II (s11e11; referenced heavily)
- Imaginationland, Episode III (s11e12; referenced heavily)
- 200 (s14e05; referenced/mentioned)
- 201 (s14e06; referenced)
- It's A Jersey Thing (s14e09)
They are a fairly generic, if powerful enemy, showing up to attack the player and being extremely difficult to defeat. The Pee-Tron tower works best on them.
- Various terrorist organizations have appeared in South Park's history, most notably Al-Qaueda, the group that caused the September 11th terrorist attacks, but as they all serve a largely identical role they are all featured here.