- 1 Story
- 2 Characters
- 3 Character Debuts
- 4 Locations
- 5 Behind The Scenes
- 5.1 Character Art: Randy as Lorde Wardrobe
- 5.2 Character Art: Cartman Toilet Poses
- 5.3 Character Art: Wendy as Wendyl
- 5.4 Props: "Push" Lyrics
- 5.5 Props: Cartman's Comic Books
- 5.6 Character Art: Cartman as Erica
- 5.7 Character Art: Cartman Poses
- 5.8 Storyboard: Wendyl and Erica
- 5.9 Character Art: Randy Poses
- 5.10 Character Art: Butters' Tutu
- 6 Pop Culture References
- 7 Bonus Factoids
- 8 Watch it here
- 9 Season 18
Randy is harboring a giant secret and the pressure is getting to him. Meanwhile, Cartman calls Stan a sissy.
Stan is searching for answers about how a person who he’s always known to be one thing could suddenly identify with another. In the meantime, the pressure of holding on to a giant secret is starting to get to Randy.
- "Oh no. NO NO NO. I can not go another lunch break without my toilet time!" - Eric Cartman
- "Alright, that does it! I'm SICK of this shit and I am NOT taking it ANY LONGER! YOU ALL PUSHED ME TO THIS!!” - Eric Cartman
- "Yeah yeah - Feelin' goood on a Wednesday... Sparklin... THOUGHTS... Gimme the hope to go onnnn..." Lorde
- "It's ok, Red, I can take a shit here I'm a dumb chick too!" Eric Cartman
- "Because I'm transginger. I looked it up that means I can use the girl's shitter." Eric Cartman
- "Lorde is an incredibly talented and down to earth young lady. It would be a shame if someone was... having fun at her expense..." Brandon Carlile
- "Help me unload the car... Help me unload the car... Yeah yeah yeah... unload unload... yeah yeah yeah." Randy Marsh aka Lorde
- "Lorde Lorde Lorde. Lorde Lorde Lorde. I am Lorde... I am Lorde. I am Lorde. Lorde Lorde Lorde-" Randy Marsh aka Lorde
- "We're all alone now, toilet, nobody can hear you scream." Eric Cartman
- "Yes... Yes, Stan. I AM Lorde." Randy Marsh
- Alright, I need to tell you something, Wendy. ...I'm transginger. Eric Cartman
- "Actually- It's more like a royal flush." Mr. Garrison
- "You guys are so Cisginger! Sorry I'm different, but you can just suck my clit AND my balls." Erica Cartman
- ""Wrong. She's a forty-five year old man, living in Colorado." Record Company Boss
- Help me unload the car... Ya ya ya... unload unload... Ya ya yaaa.Randy Marsh
- "Yeah... You're gonna open wide. You're gonna take your punishment!" Eric Cartman
- "The record company messed it all up It was SUPPOSED to go Hunger Games ya ya ya! Ya ya ya Hunger Games!" Lorde
- "Why don't we just have everyone use the transginger bathroom?!" Erica Cartman
- "You are watching E! Entertainment News. That's how low you've sunk."
- Yeah what's the big idea harassing Erica, Stan?! Butters Stotch
- "It's ok, it's gluten free." Lorde
- Ya ya ya I am Lorde. I am Lorde Ya ya ya Ya ya ya I am Lorde. Ya ya ya Ya ya ya I am Lorde. Ya ya ya- Lorde
- "Feelin' gooooood, on a Monday! Got my space, all the freedom I need. Ya ya ya... by myself... Ya ya ya…"Stan Marsh
Behind The Scenes
- Cartman’s new “transginger” bathroom is actually modeled after Matt and Trey's shared bathroom at work.
- From the writers: "It was fun to pick up a small storyline and push it into the next episode."
- From the writers: "While talking about this episode, Trey's dad, Randy, was in the Writer's Room for a day. He's a fluvial geomorphologist."
Character Art: Randy as Lorde Wardrobe
Lorde had an outfit change from the previous week's show. Here's her new look.
Character Art: Cartman Toilet Poses
Unique "toilet" poses were made for this shot with Wendyl busting in on Erica:
Character Art: Wendy as Wendyl
Check out this character art used while designing Wendy's Wendyl outfit.
Props: "Push" Lyrics
Here's the art used for Randy's hand-written lyrics in this montage.
Props: Cartman's Comic Books
Even something as small as Cartman's comic books must be mocked up & approved prior to animation:
Character Art: Cartman as Erica
Check out Erica's little makeover for this episode, from storyboard to character design.
Character Art: Cartman Poses
Special poses were created for both Cartman & the Interior Designer.
Storyboard: Wendyl and Erica
Before anything can be animated, it is first "boarded" by the Storyboard Dept:
Character Art: Randy Poses
A special pose and set-up was needed to create this shot of Randy sitting on the bench.
Character Art: Butters' Tutu
Butters got to rock a special "tutu" outfit for this montage…
Pop Culture References
- "He's not a woman, he's not a man. He is something that you'll never understand. But he would die for me." - Butters' line here is actually an homage to the Prince song "I Would Die 4 U".
- There's always been more men than woman at #SouthPark, and Matt & Trey have always talked about being frustrated waiting to use the bathroom.
- From the writers: "EVERYONE knows girl's bathrooms are nicer than boys' bathrooms."
- For the first time, we now know the full name of Randy's coworker "Nelson"... Peter Nelson.
- Trey claims there is one South Park employee in particular that destroys the Men’s room on a regular basis.
- Trey wrote the "Lorde" song... And he was not in the bathroom when he wrote it.
Easter Egg: Gluten Free Beer
Randy is also drinking Gluten Free beer in this scene.
The Cissy on the 1st draft of the script was originally titled "Cartman's Bathroom
That guy "Ron" in the leather jacket is a nod to Ron Perry, a Music Exec for Songs Music Publishing