When Kenny and his girlfriend are given purity rings at a Jonas Brothers concert, the boys attempt to save him from the boring monotony of a sexless relationship. Inevitably, the only way to help Kenny is to foil the evil moneymaking schemes of a power-hungry cartoon mouse.
- "Hey Jimmy, What's a BJ?" (Butters Stotch)
- "Your girlfriends a slut dude." (Eric Cartman)
- "My Ginie tingles!" (Girl)
- "....a purity ring..." (Kenny McCormick)
- "I've gotta ring on my finger!" (The Jonas Brothers)
- "You do not fucking talk to me like that!" (Mr. Mouse)
- "Why don't we go to T.G.I.Fridays." (Tammy Warner)
Behind The Scenes
- This was an episode that April Stewart did not play Main female character (Tammy Warner)
- In the beginning of this episode Butters runs to the lunch table and tells the others what's happening this has happened in a few episodes (The List etc.)
Pop Culture References
- This episode was made when Jonas Brothers was really popular and Girls would obsess over the singing doucebags.