Timmy is one of the boys' 4th grade classmates. He's handicapped and has a very limited vocabulary ("Timmy", "Jimmy", "Gobbles", and "Livin a lie"). (And no matter what you might be thinking, he's not a Chinpoko Mon.)
However, that doesn't stop him from being an active member of the group...or from traveling through time on his Star Trek-esque modified wheelchair. He is also the lead singer of the breakout band "Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld."
When he's not rocking out, however, he's joining forces with Coon and Friends as the deadly superhero "Iron Maiden."
- “LIVIN' A LIE!!”
- "Oooh Livin' a lie Timmy!"
- "GOBBLES!" (Helen Keller! The Musical)
- "Shit!" (It Hits the Fan)
- “JIMMY!” (Up the Down Steroid)
- The Tooth Fairy's Tats 2000 (s4e02)
- Timmy 2000 (s04e04)
- Do the Handicapped Go to Hell? (s04e09)
- Fourth Grade (s04e12)
- Helen Keller! The Musical (s04e14)
- Cripple Fight (s05e03)
- Professor Chaos (s06e06)
- Krazy Kripples (s07e02)
- Up the Down Steroid (s08e03)
- Free Willzyx (s09e13)
- Make Love, Not Warcraft (s10e08)
- Crippled Summer (s14e09)
- Coon 2: Hindsight (s14e11)
- Mysterion Rises (s14e12)
- Coon vs. Coon & Friends (s14e13)
- Handicar (s18e04)