|Aliases||Wendyl Testaburger, Jelly Monster|
|Voiced by||Currently: April Stewart, Formerly: Mary Kay Bergman, Eliza Schneider and Mona Marshall|
|First Appearance||The Spirit of Christmas (Jesus vs. Santa)|
Wendy is Stan Marsh's on-and-off girlfriend, and is also the most outspoken of the 4th grade girls. She's not afraid to go against the grain of what's popular or trendy and stands up for her principles and causes, most notably in her stand-off against Photoshop.
Wendy is one of the most intelligent students in Herbert Garrison's class and is one of the two main voices of reason against Eric Cartman, discovering his forgery in the Save our Fragile Earth contest and calling him out on his Breast Cancer jokes. She's not above teaming up with him though (or kissing him) such as at the Flag Debate.
She's best friends with Bebe Stevens and until very recently, was the Class President of South Park Elementary. Also worth noting: she arranged for her substitute teacher (Ms. Ellen) to be shot into the sun by Iraqis and has beat the crap out of Cartman. So yeah, don't f*ck with her...
She and Stan split for a couple years, putting him into a brief depression, before getting back together after they exposed the conspiracy to alter the Cutest Boys' List. She has since taken over leadership of the List Council.
- "Don't fuck with Wendy Testaburger!!" (Tom's Rhinoplasty)
- "Mrs. Landers was a health nut, She cooked food in a wok, Mr. Harris was her boyfriend, And had a great big, Cockadoodle doodle..." (Something You Can Do With Your Finger)
- "Yes, I want to have a breast enhancement." (Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society)
- "Cartman!!! Say it will be like this forever..." (Chef Goes Nanners)
- "Who's Paris Hilton?!" (Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset)
- "I'm gonna kick your ass, that's what I'm gonna do!" (Breast Cancer Show Ever)
- "Try to understand this: all I do is try to help run student council, I don't give a CRAP about SMURFS!" (Dances With Smurfs)
- "Are you just an asshole? Is that it?" (The Hobbit)
Wendy's had feelings for Stan Marsh since the pilot episode, where the two worked together with Kyle to save his little brother from the Visitors.. even if he gets so nervous around her vomits uncontrollably every time she speaks. Nonetheless, the two formed a relationship - meeting up for Truth or Dare in his clubhouse, planning fake cruises for Valentine's Day and seeing independent movies together at the film festival
They shared their very first kiss in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut after Stan impressed her by leading the La Resistance forces into action, but after a sexually-transmitted disease scare and a period of silence, she broke up with him (in "Raisins"), leaving him heartbroken and depressed. He recovered soon after but remained bitter for a while.
They eventually rekindled their relationship through the adventures in Season 11's "The List" and seem to have had a much closer and more involved relationship, planning picnics together and studying together after-school. Wendy paid Dr. Chinstrap to help Stan with his hoarding problem and remained concerned about him when he became a "cynical asshole". Stan has, in turn, tried not to embarrass her too much at Pioneer Village and listens to her stupid muthafuckin' problems.
They've both shown signs of possessiveness - Wendy doesn't take kindly to Stan's other Facebook friends or interest in sexy substitutes and Stan freaked out when she befriended Gregory of Yardale, an exchange student, when he thought Kyle might be interested in her and when she displayed an interest in Bridon Gueermo.
After breaking up with Stan, Wendy began dating Token Black. However, she later broke up with him and returned to Stan in The List.
- Cartman Gets an Anal Probe (s01e01)
- Weight Gain 4000 (s01e02)
- Pinkeye (s01e07)
- Tom's Rhinoplasty (s01e11)
- Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls (s02e09)
- Clubhouses (s02e12)
- Chinpoko Mon (s03e10)
- Chef Goes Nanners (s04e08)
- Something You Can Do With Your Finger (s04e09)
- Helen Keller! The Musical (s04e14)
- Proper Condom Use (s05e07)
- Bebe's Boobs Destroy Society (s06e10)
- Raisins (s07e14)
- Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset (s08e12)
- Marjorine (s09e09)
- Follow That Egg (s09e10)
- The List (s11e14)
- Breast Cancer Show Ever (s12e09)
- Elementary School Musical (s12e13)
- Eat, Pray, Queef (s13e04)
- Dances With Smurfs (s13e13)
- You Have 0 Friends (s14e04)
- Insheeption (s14e10)
- Ass Burgers (s15e08)
- Bass to Mouth (s15e10)
- Cartman Finds Love (s16e07)
- Informative Murder Porn (s17e02)
- The Hobbit (s17e10)
- Gluten Free Ebola (s18e02)
- The Cissy (s18e03)
- Cock Magic (s18e08)