World Takedown Federation
World Takedown Federation
|Voiced by||Trey Parker, Matt Stone and Adrien Beard|
Inspired by a WWE show in Denver, the boys tried to put on their own wrestling show in their backyards with their own identities and backstories - and collapsible chairs both for sitting and throwing! It became very popular with Darryl Weathers, Skeeter and the town's Mexicans and Rednecks, who stopped at Skeeter's Bar and Cocktails to discuss it during intermissions. Coach Connors from South Park Elementary was dismayed the boys would dishonor the good sport of wrasslin' - his efforts to stop the W. T. F. get him in with Vince McMahon and the WWE - and brought down the rest of the W. T. F. in turn.
- Rad Russian (Eric Cartman) came to America from communist Russia and longs to return, but has major abandonment issues and is down with hepatitis. He parodies Vladimir Kozlov, the "Hero of the Russian Federation" in the WWE.
- Stan the Man (Stan Marsh) is one of the league's most noted wrestlers. He was abandoned at four years old and spent two years in Vietnam - he is in a relationship with Irene and has a half-brother, Juggernaut. He parodies various wrestlers.
- Juggernaut (Kyle Broflovski) is Stan the Man's long-lost half-brother who has a habit of running away from his responsibilities, including his crippled mother and his wife. He has cancer. He's a parody of wrestler C. M. Punk.
- Triceratops (Butters Stotch) is the former referee of the league who grew up with two mothers, who were betrayed by Juggernaut and Stan the Man's.
- Congo (Token Black) was abandoned in the jungle and raised by panthers, and believes himself to be one. He saved Stan the Man's life in Vietnam, but is emotionless and willing to lie about his sex life to manipulate Juggernaut.
- Sergeant Hammerclaw (Jimmy Valmer) had an alcoholic father and isn't afraid to throw a chair around or use his crutches as weapons.
- El Pollo Loco (Kenny McCormick) is a Mexican masked wrestler and one of the league's most popular and feared wrestlers. His wife was killed. He parodies Rey Mysterio.
- Bad Irene (Eric Cartman) is the league's only 'female' wrestler and is in a love triangle with Stan the Man and Juggernaut - but her true love is abortions, which she has been addicted to since she was seven years old.
- An unamed man resembling and based on Richard Heene auditions for the show and acts as Irene's aborted son
- An unknown member's father was murdered by one of the other members, who is an ex-cop, according to one of the rednecks.
- W.T.F. (s13e10)