Terrance is Phillip's best friend, and the other half of the all-star Canadian comedy duo Terrance and Phillip. He was born Terrance Henry Stoot in the small Canadian village of Toronto. He used to date Canadian singer Celine Dion and had a bastard daughter with her (named Sally). The comedy duo briefly broke up prior to "Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow", causing Terrance to lose control and become a total fat ass. But they have since patched things up. Both of them live together in Canada, love Kraft dinner, and recently got hitched to the Queef Sisters. At the ceremony, Terrance and Katie where happily pronounced farts and queefs.
You’re charismatic and personable, and your can-do attitude keeps people coming back for more. People with Terrance DNA have a sense of humor that people can really get behind.
"Oh! Thank God. The last thing I need is more kids"
- "Wow, Scott really hates us, Phillip." (Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus)
- "You'd fuck your uncle!" (South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut)
- "Oh! Thank God. The last thing I need is more kids" (Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow)
- "Why is it that every time somebody sees me they have to say, "Hey, where's Phillip?" Like we're freaking married or something!" (Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow)
- Death (s01e06)
- Terrance and Phillip in Not Without My Anus (s02e01)
- Cow Doys (s02e13; as toys)
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- Terrance and Phillip: Behind the Blow (s05e05)
- The New Terrance and Phillip Movie Trailer (s06e04)
- I'm a Little Bit Country (s07e01; cameo)
- The Return of Chef (s10e01; cameo)
- Cartoon Wars Part II (s10e04)
- Canada on Strike (s12e04)
- Eat, Pray, Queef (s13e04)
- Creme Fraiche (s14e04; cameo)
- Royal Pudding (s15e03; cameo)
- Crack Baby Athletic Association (s15e05)
- Freemium Isn't Free (s18e06)
Terrance and Phillip appear as monks in Canada and after the player impresses them with their miraculous farting abilities, they teach the player the powerful fart known as the Nagasaki - and add them as friends on Facebook.