The Queef Sisters
Meet Katherine and Katie, two young Canadian women who love to queef. Their TV program replaces Terrance and Phillip's show on the CBC (much to their chagrin), and stirs up quite a controversy in South Park. While Terrance and Phillip initially plot to murder them, they change their minds mid-attempt when they discover their sudden attraction to them, and eventually get married.
You’re open-minded and a risktaker. Though you’re usually upbeat, your emotions can shift quickly and sometimes get the best of you. People with The Queef Sisters DNA don’t play by the rules and believe in equal gas relief opportunities for all.
"I'm sorry, doctor. I had air trapped in my vagina."
- "I'm sorry, doctor. I had air trapped in my vagina." - Katherine (Eat, Pray, Queef)
- "We grew up watching you. You meant the world to us. We used to fantasize about pleasing you in all different ways. Know that it is an honor to die by your hand." - Katherine (Eat, Pray, Queef)
- "I'm not your sex toy, you fucking pig!" - Katherine (Eat, Pray, Queef)
- "Well what's the big deal? I've been queefing in this bed the entire time." - Katie (Eat, Pray, Queef)
- Eat, Pray, Queef (s13e04)
- Creme Fraiche (s14e14; cameo)
- Royal Pudding (s15e03; cameo)
- Basic Cable (s23e09; cameo)
The Queef Sisters made their debut in Season 13's "Eat, Pray, Queef"…